Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogging

Alright, I am not quite sure I am "in to" this whole blogging thing, but for the sake of keeping an open mind I am giving it a shot. Writing has always been a very personal thing for me, and writing in a manner that is appropriate for the eyes of my peers and students. I hope that I don't get to personal, and if I do let me know. So here it goes, I am a science geek who has decided to try her hand at an English masters' and so far so good. I have to admit that my Graduate Scholarship class is absolutely insane! However, i will not allow myself to fail and I will survive. Blogging seems kind of pointless and irritating, isn't it just a bunch of people whining and telling their worries on line? For real, i think that writing in a journal is much more personal and plus you can hide it somewhere and no one esle can see it, but on line.. THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT! no matter what you do someone can still find what you write if you writing in on line. Hopefully my opinion of this blogging stuff will changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home