Tuesday, August 29, 2006

hmmm... interesting

Alright world, Here I go again. A friend, Karl Becker, insists that blogging can be a good thing. He is one of the smartest people i know, so for know I will believe him. By the way, when he runs for president in 25 years every one should vote for him. I have read through the Top 10 lists that I collected from my students in English 110 and was imressed with some and confused by others. For example, it seems that a couple of people did all of their brainstorming on the same sheet of paper as their top 10, and as result made it extremely difficult for me to understand what they were doing or even which list I should be looking at. I hope that their Top 5 is on a separate sheet of paper. Some students were very creative with their topics, which made me happy and even laugh out loud in some cases. Others were very personal, and missed the point of the list. Although they were moving and heart felt, it was almost akward to read some of them because it was almost like reading a diary entry. Hopefully, the next assignment will be better and have less confusion associated with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home