Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ah yes, the cyber world is about to be blessed by another one of my musings. Such a lucky place it is. Well I wonder how other TA's are feeling, but I really feel like I completely screw up my first class, and my second class gets the "New and improved" me after TA strategies. I am beginning to think that is really isn't fair to my first class. I am hoping that I will get my groove together pretty soon. Other than that I really don't have too much to complain about, except that it has rain for more than 24 hour straight and I fear that I will soon be living on beach front property.

Well I have to admit I feel rather stupid after getting my feedback on my reviews... I make so many dumb mistakes! I even proof read my mid-level review pretty well I thought, but apparently I was still reading it with an idealizing eye. I guess that I am just going to have to learn how to write more carefully and proof read with more accuracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home