Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ok I know we are all on edge, but COME ON!

Ok, I know that we are all losing our minds a little faster than we would like to admit, but that is no excuse for being rude to fellow TA's! Seriously, I thought that we were all suppose to be a "support net" for each other, and up until now I had always felt that was true. However, I got some extremely rude feedback today on my memoir. I had sent it to several people to peer review, I realized that many of us are too busy to breath, and I figured that the more people I sent it to the more likely I was to get feedback. Why would anyone respond who didn't want to be helpful! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You we fight our students, to have a social life, and to keep our selves sane and we really don' t need to be handed a shovel by someone who is suppose to be in our "support net." Well I am done venting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home