Monday, October 09, 2006

SO tired

Alright wedding suck! They make you tired for two days afterward. All-in-all the "detox" was nice. Sometimes its nice to remember that I am a fun-loving 22 year old and that this is suppose to be "the time of my life". Lately its been more like "The hell of my life" but I guess that will change hopefully. I keep running into my students in wired places, and I don't really know how to deal with it. Also, teaching the memoir is seeming like an impossible task. I am having the hardest time trying to come up with an argument. I have a mental block right now.. I just don't get it! I feel like it shouldn't be as hard as it is turning out to be! I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would have trouble developing an argument! I am usually so good at arguing. I guess maybe I am over thinking this. I am thinking about developing an argument for the fragility (if that's a word) of literacy and how one negative experience..One person thinking that you are inadequate is enough to scar. But I don't even know if this is an argument.

1 Comments:

Blogger DS said...

you crazy paula

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home