Friday, September 15, 2006

So what's next?

Alright, I am staring at over 120 papers that I am suppose to read and correct soon. I want to start on them today, but I feel pretty icky. I have been puppy sitting the last couple days, which leads to me not sleeping the last couple of days. Not to mention that in the last feel days I have been having extreme pain through out my lower legs. I think that I have developed some pretty bad stress fractures in my feet and possibly my tibia. Its interfering with my life! Yesterday I could barely walk down stairs, and walking the dog was the most painful thing I've had to do in a long time! What happens if I go to the doctor and they put me on crutches or worse-- tell me I need surgery. I have been avoiding knee surgery for 4 years. So far I haven't been told that its something I need, but I have been told that it could happen. Walking to class yesterday and round the classroom I was in pain! It was insane! I had to run to my car to get my running shoes, which helped a bit. So now I need to gather the courage and go to the doctor! Maybe they could at least give me something to help the pain. I am too young to have this much pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home