Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tired

I am soo tired. This teaching stuff isn't all its cracked up to be. I don't remember the last time I went to bed before 3 am, and its not like I'm out at the bar partying! Which right now the bar or even going out seems like a faint memory. I am burried beneath a pile of papers, folders, and books. If it were possible to stress your self to death I am sure I would have reached that point about 3 weeks ago. I haven't even been close to my normal goofy self lately, this teaching stuff really brings out the worse in me. I can't remember the last time I was this pesimistic. I'm crabby, tired, and straight up unhappy. If something else goes wrong right now I seriously think that I will just crawl into my bed and never come out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home